Announcement and Call for Papers
10-13 December 2018 | Nanyang Technological University Singapore
The 4th IEEE Southern Power Electronics Conference, SPEC 2018, as an initiative of serving power electronics conferences society to southern hemisphere and relatively under served part of the world, will be held in Singapore, 10-13 December 2018 at Nanyang Technological University. SPEC 2018 will cooperate with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to bring together the world leading experts to present emerging topics on energy, power, and transportation electrification.
All the papers presented at the conference will be indexed in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Heartiest congratulations to the SPEC 2018 Best Papers Award recipients:
|S/N||List of Authors||Paper Title|
|1||Mengxing Chen, Huai Wang, Frede Blaabjerg, Xiongfei Wang and Donghua Pan||A Temperature-dependent Thermal Model of Silicon Carbide MOSFET Module for Long-term Reliability Assessment|
|2||Raymundo Cordero Garcia, Joao Onofre Pereira Pinto, Igor Esdras Silva Ono, Vitoria dos Santos Fahed and Moacyr Brito||Simplification of the Acquisition System for Sensored Vector Control using Resolver Sensor based on FDM and Current Synchronous Sampling|
|3||Yue Zhang, Chengcheng Yao, Zhongjing Wang, Huanyu Chen, Xiaoteng He, Xuan Zhang, He Li and Jin Wang||Development of a WBG-based Transformerless Electric Vehicle Charger with Semiconductor Isolation|
|4||Hongchang Li, Shuxin Chen, Jingyang Fang and Yi Tang||Synchronous Rectification-Based Phase Shift Keying Communication for Wireless Power Transfer Systems|
- Pre-registration for the City Tour on 13 Dec is available at LINK.
- Presenter guidelines are released for oral and poster presenters. Visit LINK for details.
- Updated preliminary technical programme is now available. Download the programme HERE or visit Programme page for details. Administrative email will be sent to presenters by 19 November.
- Registration is now OPEN. Please visit “How to Register & Fees” section for more information. Or visit LINK to register.
- The application for Student Travel Grant is now closed.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome by mid-October. Grant Recipients will need to respond within a week of notification, otherwise the grant shall be assigned to other students.
IEEE SPEC 2018 is organised by IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS) and Nanyang Technological University Singapore (NTU).
IEEE SPEC 2018 is pleased to acknowledge the support from the following Sponsors.